Point Grey Research®
Set to Launch the New Firefly® MV
Point Grey Research will launch the Firefly
MV, its latest IEEE-1394 camera at next week's Vision
Show East in Boston, MA.
25x40mm Firefly MV
The Firefly MV is one of the smallest IEEE-1394 cameras with
external trigger and strobe functionality available on the
market. PGR anticipates a surge in demand from both industrial
and non-industrial imaging applications especially with the
Firefly MV priced under $200 USD.
Based on the Micron MTV9V022 1/3 inch CMOS sensor with global
shutter, the Firefly MV delivers high quality 640 x 480 images
at 60 FPS. The Firefly MV is available in both monochrome
and color models.
Features of the Firefly MV include a 10-bit digitizer, auto
and manual controls of gain and shutter, high sensitivity
in the near-IR, 2x2 binning for even faster frame rates and
better signal-to-noise ratios and in field firmware upgrades.
Click here to access the Firefly MV's Getting
As with all other PGR Imaging Products, the Firefly MV also
includes a license to the full-featured FlyCapture®
Software Development Kit.
The Firefly® MV Development kit
- Firefly® MV IEEE-1394 board
level digital camera unit
- Microlens holder pre-mounted to board with 6mm high quality
- 2 meter, 6-pin to 6-pin, super slim and flexible IEEE-1394
- IEEE-1394 OHCI PCI Host Adapter 3-port-400Mbps card
- CS-mount lens holder with 5mm spacer for use with C-mount
- Male GPIO connector pre-wired for quick and easy access
- Tripod mounting adapter
- FlyCapture® SDK (C/C++ API and
device drivers) CD
Be one of the first to get the new Firefly MV. Contact email@example.com for more