Surround 360 Camera Bundle
Facebook's open-source, high-quality 3D-360 video capture system includes hardware specifications and software code for camera control and post processing. Developers can leverage the design and code, and content creators can use the camera in their productions.
The system features 17 Grasshopper3 4.1 MP cameras:
- Fourteen are arranged with a 50% overlapping field of view around a circle each using a wide-angle 7mm f/2.4 lens
- One camera is arranged on top with a 2.7mm focal length fisheye lens
- Two cameras are arranged on the bottom each with a 2.7mm focal length fisheye lens
- All the cameras feature global shutter CMOS sensors to eliminate the tearing artifacts typical of less-expensive rolling shutter cameras.
Based on Facebook’s specifications, FLIR created the following VR-S360 bundle options.
- The Grasshopper3 GS3-U3-41C6C model is based on the extremely fast and very sensitive CMOSIS CMV4000, a 1" CMOS featuring 5.5 micron square pixels and 2048 x 2048 pixel resolution.
CMOSIS CMV4000 Global Shutter CMOS
4.1MP, 2048x2048 at 90FPS
- The USB 3.1 cables included with Bundle 2 and 3 come with machine vision standard locking screws to guarantee physical connection. Our USB 3.1 cables are tested and qualified to work with our industrial cameras.
- The GPIO connectors included with Bundle 2 and 3 offers a simplified and secure connection to the GPIO pins.